Pondicherry UDC Exam 2023 solved question paper
- Andaman and Nicobar Command is
(A) a command of the Indian Army
(B) a regional command of the Indian Coast Guard
(C) a command of the Indian Air Force
(D) a joint services command
- What is the name of the Pilot less Target Aircraft developed by the DRDO?
- Which one of the following is the world’s first commercial computer to attract widespread public attention?
(B) Ferranti Mark I
(D) UNIVAC 1
- Going Online as Leaders (GOAL) Program was launched by in partnership with the Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Monitoring App for Seamless Inspection (MASI) is associated with
(A) Monitoring of Healthcare Educational Institutions
(B) Inspection of Educational Institutions
(C) Inspection of Old Aged Institutions
(D) Monitoring of Child Care Institutions
- World Economic Forum’s Global Risk Report examines risks across which of the following categories?
(iii) Heritage and Culture
Select the correct answer from among the following:
(A) (i), (ii) and (iv)
(B) (i), (ii) and (iii)
(C) (i) and (ii)
(D) (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv)
- The concept of Data Free Flow with Trust (DFFT) is an initiative of
(A) United Nations Organisation
(B) European Union
- The famous oil-on-canvas painting, ‘The Starry Night’ was painted by
(A) Albrecht Durer
(B) Jacques Louis David
(C) Vincent Van Gogh
(D) Edouard Manet
- Which of the following language was added in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution through 71st Amendment Act of 1992 ?
- Which of the following features and their source is wrongly matched ?
(A) Judicial Review – British practice
(B) Concurrent list – Australian Constitution
(C) Directive Principles – Irish Constitution
(D) Fundamental Rights – US Constitution
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10