Pondicherry UDC Exam 2023 solved question paper
- The Developing Nation Status Act approved by the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee seeks to remove the “developing country” status of
- The first Indian woman to receive a Ph.D in a scientific discipline
(A) Aditi Pant
(B) Anna Mani
(C) Kamala Sohonie
(D) Kamal Ranadive
- The international conference ‘ANGAN 2022’ was organised in India by the
(A) Bureau of Energy Efficiency
(C) Niti Aayog
- Reserve Bank of India has launched a dashboard called ‘Antardrishti’
(A) to monitor foreign exchange transactions
(B) to monitor online transactions
(C) to evaluate and track the advancements made in financial inclusion across the country
(D) to assess the credit card transactions
- “You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words…
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk about is money, and fairy tales of eternal economic growth. How dare you!”
This is a part of the speech of
(A) William Ernest McKibben
(B) Vanessa Nakate
(C) Greta Thunberg
(D) Vandana Shiva
- As per the 5th State Food Safety Index released on the occasion of World Food Safety Day 2023, the top position is secured by
(B) Tamil Nadu
- ‘Sujalam 2.0’ campaign was launched for
(A) Ground water management
(B) Sewage water management
(C) Grey Water management
(D) Rain Water management
- Transfer of pollen grains from anther to the stigma of a different plant is called
(D) None of the above
- Which of the following statement(s) are correct?
(i) Placenta facilitates the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the embryo.
(ii) Placenta facilitates removal of carbon dioxide and excretory/waste materials produced by the embryo.
(iii) Placenta is connected to the embryo through an umbilical cord.
(iv) Placenta also acts as an endocrine tissue and produces several hormones.
(A) (i), (ii) and (iii)
(B) (ii), (iii) and (iv)
(C) (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv)
(D) (i), (ii) and (iv)
- _____________ a graphical representation to calculate the probability of all possible genotypes of offspring in a genetic cross.
(B) Mendel’s Law
(C) Punnett Square
(D) None of the above
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10