Pondicherry UDC Exam 2023 solved question paper
- Which one of the following is not correct?
(A) A university
(B) An heir
(C) An European
(D) An orange
- Supply the missing word in the following sentence
It wasn’t a bad crash and _______ damage was done to my car.
- The antonyms of the following words are wrongly paired.
(I) Abate (i) fortune
(II) Abject (ii) clarify
(III) Baffle (iii) commendable
(IV) Calamity (iv) aggravate
The correct order is
(A) (i) , (iii), (iv), (ii)
(B) (ii), (i), (iv), (iii)
(C) (iii), (i), (ii) , (iv)
(D) (iv), (iii) , (ii), (i)
- Find the correctly spelt word :
- Arrange the following words in dictionary order
(A) (i), (iii), (ii), (iv)
(B) (iii), (ii), (i) , (iv)
(C) (iv), (iii), (ii), (i)
(D) (ii), (iii), (iv), (i)
- The first and the last part of the following sentence remain unchanged. In between them the sentence is broken into four parts and jumbled.
1. Many people
P. that the government can always pay out money quite easily
Q. that the government can only pay out money
R. seem to think
S. but they forget
6. that it has received in taxes
Which of the following will be the correct arrangement of jumbled parts ?
- Mammalian egg is
(A) Mesolecithal and non cleidoic
(B) Microlecithal and non cleidoic
(C) Alecithal and non cleidoic
(D) Alecithal and cleidoic
- The process of copying genetic information from one strand of the DNA into RNA is termed as
- _______is a technique through which a complete set of chromosomes is separated from a cell and the chromosomes are arranged in pairs.
(B) Pedigree analysis
(C) Haplodi ploidy
- The integration of natural science and organisms, cells, parts thereof, and molecular analogues for products and services is called
(C) Genetical Engineering
(D) Biomedical Engineering
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10