76) Who gave the slogan, ‘Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it’?
(A) Mahatma Gandhi
(B) Lal Bahadur Shastri
(C) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(D) Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
77) Match the following columns :
Column I Column II
a. Anemometer 1. To measure underwater depth using sound
b. Aneroid barometer 2. To measure very small distances
c. Micrometer 3. Find out wind speed
d. Fathometer 4. Find out direction of wind
5. Measure atmospheric pressure
(A) a-4 b-5 c-3 d-1
(B) a-3 b-5 c-2 d-1
(C) a-5 b-1 c-3 d-4
(D) a-3 b-1 c-5 d-2
78) The illustrious names of Aryabhatta and Varahamihir are associated with the age of
79) Which of the following is not the official language of the United Nations Organization?
80) ‘Lakshya’ which is a part of Indian Defence System is a
(A) Surface to air missile
(B) Missile firing submarine
(C) Multibarrel rocket launcher
(D) Pilotless target aircraft
81) Who among the following is known as the guardian of the Public Purse in India?
(A) The Comptroller and Auditor General of India
(B) The Ministry of Finance
(C) The Parliament
(D) The Finance Commission
82) Which of the following was the court language during the reign of Akbar?
83) Name the person of India who was appointed as the Chief Economist of World Bank.
(A) Kaushik Basu
(B) Jaideep Sarkar
(C) Nandan Nilkeni
(D) Chanda Kochar
84) The Election Commission of India directed the political parties and candidates not to use which of the following in the Election campaign as it was violating Article 51(g) of the constitution?
(B) Animals and Birds
(C) Heavy vehicles
(D) Mobile phone
85) Name the Indian High jumper who won a silver medal in (F-42 single leg, amputations minimal disability category) at London Paralympics Games, 2012.
(A) Vijay Singh Chauhan
(B) Suresh Babu
(C) Girisha Hosanagara Nagarajegowda
(D) Hari Shankar Roy
86) BSTN is to ATSO as MSUB to _ ?
87) There are deer and peacocks in a zoo. By counting heads they are 80. The number of their legs is 200. How many peacocks are there?
88) A bird shooter was asked how many birds he had in the bag. He replied that there were all sparrows but six, all pigeons but six and all ducks but six. How many birds he had in the bag in all?
89) The famous Chinese pilgrim Fahein visited India during the reign of
90) Madan Mohan Malvya has founded which university?
(A) Agra University
(B) Madras University
(C) Banaras Hindu University
(D) Sanskrit University
91) Which of the following has blue coloured blood?
92) Which one of these animals uses sound waves to navigate?
93) What does the camel use its hump for?
(A) Storing water
(B) Storing energy
(C) Storing fat
(D) Storing oxygen
94) Which city was built by Akbar in 1569 to replace Agra as his capital?
(D) Fatehpur Sikri
95) Dengue fever is spread by
(A) Aedes aegypti mosquito
(B) Common Houseflies
(C) Anopheles mosquito
(D) Rodents like rats and squirrels
96) Scientists at NASA announced that the Mars Curiosity Rover has discovered stream bed gravel, which hints towards the presence of waist-deep water on the surface of Mars in the past. What is this Mars Curiosity Rover?
(B) Team of astronauts
(C) Robotic explorer
97) The endangered species, Great Indian Bustard and Lesser Florican have got a dedicated land for breeding in the Shonkaliya Region of Ajmer District, Rajasthan. What are they?
98) Six boys are standing in a circle each facing the centre. Ashok is left to Prabhu, Sudhakar is between Akash and Prakash, Hari is between Ashok and Akash. Who is left to Prakash?
99) If the length and breadth of a rectangle are doubled, then its perimeter would be
(D) none of these
100) Mark the correct antonym of the word ‘ADROIT’?